Updated: Apr 8, 2021
Adapted from an original Bon Appetit Recipe
Makes 6-8, 2TBSP servings
- juice 1/2 a lemon
- juice 1 whole lime
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3" piece of ginger, skin removed
- 3T Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2T sunflower butter or tahini
- 1T honey or maple syrup
- 2T apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch cilantro*
1. Rinse the cilantro and remove the leaves from the stems.
2. Add all the ingredients except the cilantro to a food processor or blender and process until all the ingredients are emulsified.
3. Add the herbs and pulse 5-10x to fully incorporate the cilantro into the sauce.
4. Taste and salt as needed.
5. Store in airtight container in fridge for 2-3 days.
*Any soft green herbs will work in this versatile sauce! Cilantro, basil, parsley, or chives.