Updated: Apr 8, 2021
A salad that doesn't suck.
- 1 burger cooked to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups of chopped romaine or butter lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1-2 chopped pickles
- 1-2 TBSP ketchup and mustard
- optional: 1 handful of your preferred potato chip
1. Pre-heat the grill and season your burger with salt and pepper to taste.
2. While the grill is heating up chop your veggies.
3. Grill your burger. When cooked to your liking remove from the grill and let rest for 2-3 minutes.
4. While you wait, assemble your bowl by layering your greens, veggies, and pickles.
5. Top the bowl with the burger and drizzle your condiments.